These days, people who are undergoing cosmetic procedures is increasing significantly, particularly lip enhancement. Lip filler injection is a safe cosmetic treatment that can be done on any person above 21 years.
San Diego Cosmetic clinic offers world class treatments at reasonable costs. You can visit their website to check out the dermal fillers before and after photos to know more about their expertise in cosmetic treatments.
There is nothing much to do before taking the lip filler injection, but by following few things you can make your experience hassle free and pleasant.
Let us know about them in detail:
Lip filler DOs
- Drink a glass of water at least one hour before the procedure because few people feel weak while taking the injection, by drinking water you can keep yourself hydrated.
- Take light food one hour before the procedure to maintain normal sugar levels and to prevent dizziness.
- In case, you have cold sores or allergies discuss with your injector before the treatment. By this, they will advise you necessary medications to reduce recurrence.
- Remove your make-up, especially lipstick before going to the procedure room because you have to apply local anesthetic gel or cream to your lips.
- After the procedure, while sleeping at night Keep your face elevated by using a pillow to avoid swelling.
- Also, you can make use of ice before and even after the treatment to minimize bruising and swelling.
Lip filler Don’ts
- Avoid taking medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, and fish oil supplements 3 to 5 days before the procedure. All these may raise the chances of bruising and bleeding.
- In case you are using blood thinners with a doctor’s advice you can continue the medications as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid massaging your lips after the treatment. By doing this, you may minimize your lips volume attained through squishing the lip fillers.
- Lips are highly sensitive and at times it’s very difficult to avoid swelling and bruising. So, don’t get scared if your lips have any of them or both.
Face anatomy is very complex, a well experienced and trained injector is essential for effective outcome. You can find many clinics online that provide treatments at low cost, undergoing treatment in these clinics will afford you a lot in future.
So, gather information and read online reviews about the different cosmetic clinics and injectors. Then, choose the well-reputed cosmetic clinic or injector for your lip enhancement.